At National Scoliosis Center we are committed to caring for those with spinal curves.
We are also committed to supporting our staff, the public, and our state and medical leaders during the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result we are seeing patients as scheduled, but we do ask the following:
- Please follow the directives of the Governors of Virginia and Maryland regarding masks and other precautions
- If you are coming in for an appointment, please practice social distancing and limit those attending the appointment to the patient and one parent
- If you have tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, are demonstrating symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, or have been exposed to someone that has tested positive, please contact the office to discuss rescheduling and other options
- We will continue to follow the directives of the Governors of Virginia and Maryland regarding masks and other precautions
- We will continue to wipe down surfaces between patients and maintain the cleanliness of both our Fairfax and Baltimore locations
- We will continue to wash our hands frequently
- Our staff has been instructed to stay home and notify us immediately if they develop symptoms of COVID-19, or come in contact with someone with the virus
Additional updates will be communicated on our website and social media accounts.