Our first priority is to provide the highest level of care to our patients. In a time when insurance coverage is difficult to navigate, we have a dedicated Billing and Insurance Specialist to guide our families/patients through the health insurance process and obtain the highest level of benefits possible as it relates to your care at the National Scoliosis Center.
We have in-network / participating provider agreements with the following carriers:
- Wellpoint (previously Amerigroup)
- CareFirst/BlueCross BlueShield and most of their affiliates nationwide
- Johns Hopkins Employer Health Programs (EHP)
- Priority Partners
- US Family Health Plan (a Tricare Prime designated provider)
- Maryland Physicians Care (MPC)
- Aetna Better Health of Virginia
- CareFirst Community Health Plan of Maryland
- Optima (previously Virginia Premier Health)
We are accredited by the Board of Certification (BOC) and are an approved DME provider with the following programs:
- Medicare / Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Virginia Medicaid
- Maryland Medicaid
- Pennsylvania’s Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
For patients with “out of network” insurance, we will submit the claim and work with you to maximize your benefits / minimize your out-of-pocket costs. Every case is unique and we are here to help. Please contact our office with any questions you have regarding insurance.
If you have an inquiry regarding your bill, please email Jennifer Tanner, or call her at (410) 832-3377 on weekdays during normal business hours.