**Note: Our response to COVID-19 has changed since this article was posted, please view our latest update.**
At National Scoliosis Center we are committed to serving our patients and our staff in the best manner possible. We are also committed to supporting efforts designed to minimize the impact of the COVID-19 virus.
In response to the Stay at Home directives issued by the Governors of Maryland and Virginia we have decided to limit operations as follows:
- We will continue to see patients on an emergent / case by case basis only – if you are having an issue with your brace that needs to be addressed immediately, please call the center and discuss the matter with us
- We will be rescheduling appointments scheduled during the next few weeks
- If you are coming in for an appointment, please practice social distancing and limit those attending the appointment to the patient and one parent
- We will continue to wipe down surfaces between patients and maintain the cleanliness of both our Fairfax and Baltimore locations
- We have asked our staff to wash their hands frequently and to notify us if they develop symptoms of COVID-19 or come in contact with someone with the virus
We will continue to monitor the situation, the requests of state and medical organizations, and the condition of our patients and staff. If anything changes, we will contact our patients and provide an update on our website and social media accounts.