At National Scoliosis Center we are committed to serving our patients and our staff in the best manner possible. We are also committed to supporting efforts designed to minimize the impact of the COVID-19 virus. As a result, we have decided to move forward in these extraordinary times as follows:
- We will continue to see patients as scheduled.
- We encourage any patient that is not feeling well, or who has been exposed to COVID-19, to call the center and reschedule their appointment.
- We encourage you to practice social distancing by limiting those that accompany the patient for their appointment.
- We will increase efforts to wipe down surfaces between patients and maintain the cleanliness of both our Fairfax and Baltimore locations.
- We have asked our staff to wash their hands frequently and to notify us if they develop symptoms of COVID-19.
We will continue to monitor the situation, the requests of state and medical organizations, and the condition of our patients and staff. If anything changes, we will contact our patients and provide an update on our website and social media accounts.